With the Governor’s announcement that Schools in Minnesota will temporarily close (more information on that announcement can be found here). Here is the status of area schools with that announcement. We will update this list as we get more information.
- Cedar Mountain Schools will have no school Monday, March 16th through Friday, March 27th.
- Redwood Area School District: Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, March 27- School Facilities will be closed to students.
- Echo Charter School will be closed from 3/17 to 3/27. Staff to report as usual.
- Wabasso schools will be closed March 16th through March 27th.
- Lower Sioux Early Head Start and Head Start will be closed through March 27th, 2020.
- Renville County West will be 2 closed from Tuesday, March 17th-Friday, March 27th.
- Red Rock Central Schools will be closed beginning Monday, March 16th through March 27th.
- Springfield Public Schools: Wednesday, March 18th through Friday, March 27th– No school. Staff will report.
- Buffalo Lake-Hector-Stewart Schools in accordance with the Governor’s executive order will be closed March 18th-27th
- Sleepy Eye Public School is closed from March 18 through March 27.
- Sleepy Eye St. Mary’s School is closed from March 18 through March 27
- BOLD Schools will be closed from March 18 through March 27
- Renville County West Schools will be closed March 18 through March 27
Southwest Minnesota State University will extend its spring break through March 29, with classes resuming March 30 using alternative delivery methods. Our goal is to limit the spread of COVID-19 and its potential impact on campus and communities. The SMSU COVID-19 Hotline will be available for questions Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at 507-537-7678 or [email protected]
Minnesota West Community & Technical College Classes are suspended from March 16-29. Instruction will resume on March 30.
Ridgewater College has suspended all Ridgewater courses, including online courses, until Monday, March 30, 2020.
Click below for specific announcements and information for each school:
Bring your old, worn out, broken and unwanted appliances and electronics to the collection being held behind […]