State Senator Gary Dahms (R – Redwood Falls) and State Representative Paul Torkelson (R – Hanska) invite District 16B residents to attend their joint town hall meetings on Monday, January 6:
- Sleepy Eye ~ 7:15 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. sponsored by Bridging Brown County. The meeting will be held at the Event Center, 110 – 12th Ave NE.
- Springfield ~ 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. The meeting will be held at the multipurpose room in the Community Building, 33 South Cass Avenue.
- Morgan ~ 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Lions Community Building, 115 Vernon Avenue.
- Redwood Falls ~ 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the City Council Chambers in City Hall, 333 South Washington Street.
- Hanska ~ 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. in the basement of the Community Center, 201 Broadway.
- New Ulm ~ 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Pizza Ranch, 1927 South Broadway Street.
For more information, please contact Senator Dahms’ Assistant, Wendy Haavisto, at 651-296-3218.
Bring your old, worn out, broken and unwanted appliances and electronics to the collection being held behind […]