Due to the presence of COVID-19 in southwestern Minnesota, Carris Health – Redwood, Carris Health – Willmar, and CentraCare will be canceling and rescheduling patients who have elective procedures, surgeries or physicals/well exams.
This action is being taken to provide safe care for patients, reduce the speed of COVID-19 spread, conserve necessary supplies, and redistribute Carris Health and CentraCare staff and providers as needed throughout this pandemic.
Patients with the following will be contacted to be rescheduled:
- Elective patient procedures/surgeries
- Most physicals and well exams, including pediatrics
- Chronic visits that can be postponed or carried out by phone or video
- Many outpatient rehab appointments
Starting Wednesday, March 18, Carris Health and CentraCare will screen patients at the front door before they enter clinic locations. After entering, patients must practice social distancing, keeping a distance of at least 6 feet from others, if possible. Carris Health and CentraCare facilities will work to separate patients with symptoms of respiratory illness from other patients.
If you have symptoms of respiratory illness, please call one of the following:
- Carris Health – Willmar Nurse Line – 320-441-5361, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Carris Health – Redwood Nurse Line – 507-637-1730, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• CentraCare Connect – 320-200-3200, 24/7 to speak with a nurse
This will ensure that you will be directed to the correct source of care.