The following is a summary of the County Board meeting held October 20, 2020
- Approved the agenda; October 6th minutes.
- The Board entered into Redwood County Ditch Authority.
- Approved the Franta Lease Agreement in the amount of $600.00/year.
- Reconvened into Regular Session.
- The Board recognized Jennifer Scharfencamp for 5 years of service to Redwood County and Joyce Anderson for 30 years of service to Redwood County.
- Adopted resolution to expend CARES Act funding to purchase portable radios for the Sheriff’s Office.
- Adopted resolution to expend CARES Act funding to Southwest Health and Human Services in the amount of $42,369.68.
- Approved the purchase of the page builder tool for the Redwood County website in the amount of $1,250.00.
- Approved the University of MN Extension Addendum for LINC Redwood County 2019-2020 program year pending County Attorney approval.
- Approved the Cash Balance Report, Investment Summary, budget reports and September Disbursements.
- Approved the purchase of the Omni Ballot Disability Voting Machines in the amount of $20,020.00.
- Approved the Child’s Place Equipment Lease Agreement.
- Knobloch presented the September Jail Population.
- Rescinded the resolution to appoint John Thompson as County Assessor that was adopted on October 6, 2020.
- Adopted resolution to appoint John Thompson as County Assessor to fill the unexpired term effective September 21, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Adopted resolution to appoint John Thompson as County Assessor for a 4-year term effective 1-1-21 through 12-31-2024.
- Approved to authorize the County Administrator to approve change orders on the two building projects not to exceed $10,000.00.
- Approved to authorize the Building Committee to approve change orders on the two building projects in excess of $10,000.00 but not to exceed $25,000.00.
- Approved the County Cafeteria Contributions for 2021.
- Approved the health insurance rates for 2021.
- Approved an official statement for press release with regards to the Veterans Cemetery Project.
- The commissioners reported on meetings they attended.
- Adjourned at 11:04 a.m.
There are some changes to the collection schedule for 2023!! The collections will take place the first […]
Please join us at the Redwood Falls Public Library on Thursday September 14th at noon to hear […]
Our Lady of Victory Church Maintenance Committee in Lucan invites everyone to their Auction on Sunday, September […]
- There are no events on this day.