Please Note: This agenda is subject to change due to Department Heads, government agencies and the public bringing items forward, between the posting of the agenda and the actual meeting time. All times listed below are approximate.
Ø Call to order; Pledge of Allegiance Lon:
Ø Open Forum ** Jim:
Ø Review and approve November 15th meeting agenda Dennis:
Ø Identification of Conflict of Interest Sharon:
Ø Review and approve Consent Agenda: Priscilla:
– November 1st minutes Vicki: – Abstract of bills
– Out of State Travel
Ø EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION
Mark Cook – Dispatcher, Sheriff’s Department – 5 Years of Service
Gerald Bohm – Sentence to Serve Crew Leader – 5 Years of Service
Ø ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
1) October 2016 Activity Report
1) Review and approve Consent Agenda
-Cash Balance Report
-Budget Report: General Fund; Building Fund; Ditch Maintenance; Solid Waste;
1) Matrix Support Services Agreement
2) Declare Excess Equipment
3) County Use Policy Amendment – Email Retention Period
4) Redwood County Website
1) Annual Update
Ø ROAD AND BRIDGE
1) Award Contract, SAP 64-599-108, Bridge #64590, Brookville Township
2) Award Contract, Maintenance in Belview/Delhi Area
3) Approve Final Payment; SAP 64-599-099, R & G Construction (paperwork pending)
Ø PLANNING AND ZONING
1) Conditional Use Permit #16-16 – Stephen Tersteeg – 8’ x 12’ log sauna structure
2) Conditional Use Permit #15-16 – Jess Stolp – Small engine repair business
Ø WELLNESS YOUR WAY
1) Wellness Challenge Grand Prize
1) Recorder’s Annual Report
2) County Assessor Reappointment (Oath of Office)
3) October Jail Population
4) Sentence to Serve Quarterly Report
5) County Program Aid Publication Discussion
6) RRRSWA Truck Purchase (paperwork pending)
1) Employee Resignation/Retirement
2) Authorization to Post for Highway Accountant
Other Items – No Scheduled Time:
1) Committee Appointment-Water Advisory Board
OPEN FORUM PROCEDURES
The open forum will be held at the beginning of the meeting.
Those wishing to speak should sign up and indicate the topic at the beginning of the meeting.
A maximum time of 20 minutes will be allowed for the open forum.
A basic guide of three people per topic with a maximum of five minutes per person.
Those speaking will state their name and address prior to speaking.
Statements should be limited to the issues only.
Apply the “Golden Rule” during presentations.
The Board retains the right to respond or not, but may discuss the item.
Personal/Personnel issues will not be heard or discussed.